Pickled Toasts Modorator App <3

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by PickledToast, Aug 14, 2018.

1. PickledToast

PickledToast New Member

In Game Name: PickledToast (ASS)

Server: Infinity Evolved

Discord Name: Seen
    Time Played: around 250 Hours

Why Would You Make A Good Addition To Our Team?: I am a very layed back person with a lot of Administrative Experience from Minecraft and Counter Strike. I Administrated and ran a CS server for a community for almost 2 years so over that time i gained a lot of experience with handling Player based situations, which is what i do best surprisingly. I know most Admin commands for Minecraft but I might need a little review because its been a while for minecraft, so I would make best for a more Internal Affairs position than a technical.

Do You Have Any Previous Infractions On The Server? I used to be rather annoying and cancer back on the old server but i'm done with all that garbage which might be hard to believe, I will still fuck around with my boy c r i s p y m e a t but all of the faze nick garbage is done with.

How Well Do You Know Commands?: I know most commands from when I used to Moderate/Administrate older servers from around 1.6 days.

Any Recommendations From People Who Are Already On The Staff Team?: Banished/Rez

Rank In Game: Vip/Modorator/Trash/Veteran

Now For The Math Portion:(100% For Real)

1.) 2+2= 4?

2.) 4*4= 16?

3.) Answer1 * Answer2 = 64?